Entry tags:
One Hundred and Ten
COLLECTIVE: BELOVED
A2, Alice, Aqua, Freja, Ghost (The Knight), Hilda, Hornet, Juno, Kagura, Lady, Larsa, Lucy, Marty, Minato (Makoto), Sumi, and approximately 2947 Lumas were added to the wall. That's a whole lot of lumas.
I have a few more characters to add, I need to go digging for better images for some of them...
I started working on the about page for Silksong, so I have not forgotten. I'd like to tl;dr about bugs. It will simply take a few attempts. Silksong about page is done! I'll work on Lost Records next.
A2, Alice, Aqua, Freja, Ghost (The Knight), Hilda, Hornet, Juno, Kagura, Lady, Larsa, Lucy, Marty, Minato (Makoto), Sumi, and approximately 2947 Lumas were added to the wall. That's a whole lot of lumas.
I have a few more characters to add, I need to go digging for better images for some of them...
